Staff

All the teaching and learning assistants.

Section AA

Rohan Pujare

rpujare@uw.edu

Office Hours

Fridays 2:20–4:20 PM

Hi! I’ve loved my past experience teaching CSE 373 at the UW and I’m looking forward to this one even more!

Favorite Summer Beverage: drink more water

Section AC

Aelysha Sharma

aelysha@uw.edu

Office Hours

Mondays 2:20–4:20 PM

Hey 373! I’m Aelysha, a rising senior majoring in Informatics and planning to minor in Data Science. Outside of class, you’ll find me making playlists, exploring new cafes, crafting, or rewatching Heartstopper for the 5th time! Feel free to connect with me anytime about anything online or in-person. Excited to work with you all!

Favorite Summer Beverage: Mango Passionfruit Tea with Boba and Mango Jelly

Mustafa Khan

mmk49@uw.edu

Office Hours

Fridays 2:20–4:20 PM

Hello, I am a third-year Informatics major. Besides CS, I like tennis, playing video games, watching shows/movies, and hanging out with my friends. This is my fourth quarter TAing and I am excited to do some CS and hang out with you guys! Fun fact: I have been to Vegas 6 times.

Favorite Summer Beverage: Mango Slush w/ boba from Pochi

Section AD

Abiy Abahoy

he/him

aabahoy@uw.edu

Office Hours

Wednesdays 2:20–4:20 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Abiy I am an Informatics major, and I just graduated! Outside of graduating other things I like to do is watch sports, hang out with friends and do homework (not anymore because believe it or not I just graduated). Feel free to ask me anything about anything, like for instance graduating!

Favorite Summer Beverage: BOBA

More Lovely Staff!

Aarya Dharm

she/her

adharm@uw.edu

Office Hours

Thurdays 6:00–8:00 PM, Sundays 9:00–11:00 AM

Hello everyone!

My name is Aarya Dharm, I am a senior majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Education, Learning, and Society. This is my sixth quarter TA-ing and third quarter TA-ing for CSE 373. I had a great time when I took this class and I hope you will as well.

Some of my other interests include various art projects, reality tv shows, playing piano, and just photosynthesizing in the sun. Feel free to pop by my office hours if you ever need help or even just want to talk!

Favorite Summer Beverage: Guava juice with some salt and chili powder

Zihan Wang

he/his

avinwang@cs.washington.edu

Office Hours

Sundays 9:00–11:00 AM

Hiiiiiiii everyone! I’m a 2nd year PhD in CS working on robotics, and this is my first quarter being a TA for 373.

I’m from the Bay Area, I love playing tennis and hiking. I’m a great cook and a super foodie! Please feel free to chat with me about anything and I’m looking forward to working with you all in exploring data structures and algorithms!

Favorite Summer Beverage: Boba!!!!!