CSE370 Assignment 3
Distributed: 11 October
Due: 18 October
Chapter 3 (pp. 110-122) and Chapter 4 (pp. 160-173) of Katz.
Exercises (see pages 103-109 and 154-159):
- Katz exercise 2.16 (a, b, c).
- Katz exercise 2.19 (a, b).
- Katz exercise 2.20 (a, b).
- Katz exercise 2.27 (a, b).
- Katz exercise 3.2 (a).
- Katz exercise 3.8 (c).
- To practice and gain facility with two-level minimization.
- To understand the advantages of specifying don't care conditions for combinational circuits.
- To practice combinational logic design.
- To gain some familiarity with analysis and synthesis of multi-level logic.
Comments to: email@example.com (Last Update: