CSE370 Assignment 1
Due: 13 January 2010
Contemporary Logic Design 2e, Chapter 1 (pp. 1-27)
Contemporary Logic Design 2e, Chapter 2 (pp. 33-84)
Contemporary Logic Design 2e, Appendix A - sections A.1 through A.3 (pp.
Subscribe to the course mailing
list so that you can access e-mail discussions among our community.
- CLD2e, A.1, parts c, d, g.
- CLD2e, A.2, parts c, and g.
- CLD2e, A.4, parts a, and d.
- CLD2e, A.7, parts b, and e.
- CLD2e, 1.3 and 1.4 (all
- CLD2e, 1.9 then realize your
equation using AND, OR, and NOT gates (with as many inputs as needed).
- CLD2e, 2.2, part e.
- CLD2e, 2.9.
- CLD2e, 2.12 then derive an XOR implementation using only NOR gates.
- To review number systems.
- To gain familiarity with some
of the basic concepts in digital logic.
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org