CSE370 Homework 1
Distributed: January 05, 2004
Due: January 09, 2004
- Katz/Borriello, Contemporary Logic Design, Chapter 1
- Katz/Borriello, Contemporary Logic Design, Appendix A
Familiarize yourself with the CSE 370 web pages. Make sure you have a
CSE account and can login to the machines in the instructional labs -
especially AC 003 (Baxter Lab). Subscribe to the course mailing list
so that you can access e-mail discussions among our community.
- The written assignments (such as this one) account for what
percentage of the final grade? How long should you spend on each
homework problem before discussing it with others?
- CLD-II, Appendix A, problem 1, parts b, d, and g.
- CLD-II, Appendex A, problem 2, parts c, and h.
- CLD-II, Appendix A, problem 4, parts c, and d.
- CLD-II, Appendix A, problem 7, parts d, and e.
- CLD-II, Chapter 1, problems 1.10 and 1.12.
- To review number systems.
- To gain familiarity with some of the basic concepts in digital
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org