CSE370 Assignment 1
Distributed: 29 September 2003
Due: 3 October 2003
- Katz/Borriello, Contemporary Logic Design, Chapter 1
- Katz/Borriello, Contemporary Logic Design, Appendix A
Familiarize yourself with the CSE 370 web pages.
Make sure you have a CSE account and can login to the machines in the
instructional labs - especially AC 003 (Baxter Lab). Subscribe to the
course mailing list so that you can access e-mail discussions among our
The written assignments
(such as this one) account for what percentage of the final grade? How long
should you spend on each homework problem before discussing it with others?
What question would you like to see on the course evaluation that is
currently not on the list?
- CLD-II, Appendix A, problem 1, parts c, f, i, and j.
- CLD-II, Appendex A, problem 2, parts d, and g.
- CLD-II, Appendix A, problem 4, parts g, and h.
- CLD-II, Appendix A, problem 7, parts b, and c.
- CLD-II, Chapter 1, problems 3 and 4 (all parts).
To review number systems.
To gain familiarity with some of the basic concepts in digital logic.
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Last Update: 09/28/03)