Requesting Academic Accommodations for CSE 370

If you require academic accommodations due to a disability, please contact Disabled Student Services, 448 Schmitz, 543-8924 (V/TDD). They will give you a letter requesting academic accommodations—please present the letter to the instructor and we will make the accommodations you need for class.

Comments to: (Last Update: 01/06/02 )