CSE 351 Home
- Great job, everyone. Have a great summer!
- All grades are in. Check them out on the gradebook. Also, solutions to the final exam are available from the schedule page.
- Final exam will be in SMI 120 (NOT our regular room in SAV). Make sure to remember this on Wednesday at 2:30.
- Final exam review session on Monday, 4 June, 4:00-5:30 in CSE403.
- Sunjay's office hours at 3:30 and 5:30 on Tuesday, May 29 (rather than 12:30).
|Instructor||Gaetano Borrielloemail@example.com||T 2:30-3:20 in CSE 572|
|Teaching Assistants||Thomas Berganfirstname.lastname@example.org||Th 16:30-17:20 in CSE 002|
|Sunjay Cauligiemail@example.com||T 12:30-1:20 in CSE 002|
|Chantal Murthyfirstname.lastname@example.org||W 17:00-17:50 in CSE 002|
|Chee Wei Tangemail@example.com||M 15:30-16:20 in CSE 002|
If you have a question related to the course content, consider posting your question to the discussion board instead of emailing us directly. Posting questions to the discussion board benefits the whole class.
All students enrolled in the class have already been subscribed to the course mailing list. If you'd like to change your mailing list settings or if you have not been subscribed, visit the mailing list info page. The mailing list is low-traffic and is used to send out important announcements.
Meeting Times and Locations
|Lecture||A||Savery Hall 264||MWF 11:30a-12:20p|
|Quiz Sections||AA||Loew Hall 206||Th 8:30a-9:20a|
|AB||Loew Hall 206||Th 9:30a-10:20a|
|AC||Loew Hall 206||Th 10:30a-11:20a|
Help us determine the pace of the course! We'll try our best to adjust the speed of the lectures based on your votes. Red means the course is progressing too slowly and green means that it's progressing too fast. Vote today!