CSE 351 Home
- Final grades are in. You can find them on the course gradebook, and soon, at the registrar.
- Final exam student-run review sessions: Tuesday, Dec 11 4:30p-7:30p in CSE203, AND Wednesday, Dec 12 10:30a-2:30p in room Red-C in the Allen Library South Research Commons
- Final exam is next Wed, Dec 12 at 2:30 in ***Guggenheim 220***, the large auditorium at the top of the main entrance facing the fountain.
- Section tomorrow, Thursday, Dec 6 will be for help with Lab Assignment 5 and final review. Come prepared with your own questions. Also, you will be doing student evaluations of the section TAs. Please make sure to attend. Student evaluations truly are a big part of our process in UW/CSE.
- We will be doing course evaluations on Friday, Dec 7 at the end of our lecture time. Please make sure to attend. Student evaluations truly are a big part of our process in UW/CSE.
|Name||Office Hours (all in CSE 002 lab)|
|Instructor||Gaetano Borrielloemail@example.com||T 16:30-17:20|
|Teaching Assistants||Sunjay Cauligifirstname.lastname@example.org||T 14:30-15:20|
|Matthew Dorsettemail@example.com||Th 14:30-15:20|
|Lindsey Nguyenfirstname.lastname@example.org||T 10:00-10:50|
|Jaylen van Ordenemail@example.com||W 15:00-15:50|
If you have a question related to the course content, please post it to the class discussion board instead of emailing us directly. Posting questions to the discussion board benefits the whole class and you'll likely get a faster response as we are hoping you will help answer each others' questions. Use the e-mail addresses above when you have something to ask that would not be appropriate for the discussion board or would make you feel uncomfortable.
All students enrolled in the class have already been subscribed to the course mailing list. If you'd like to change your mailing list settings or if you have not been subscribed, visit the mailing list info page. The mailing list is low-traffic and is used to send out important announcements.
Meeting Times and Locations
|Lecture||A||Smith Hall 102||MWF 11:30-12:20|
|Quiz Sections||AA||Mary Gates Hall 254||Th 8:30-9:20|
|AB||Mary Gates Hall 254||Th 9:30-10:20|
|AC||Electrical Engineering Bldg 042||Th 12:30-13:20|
Help us determine the pace of the course! We'll try our best to adjust the speed of the lectures based on your votes. Red means the course is progressing too slowly and green means that it's progressing too fast. Vote today!