Assignments, Turnin, and Grade book
CSE 341 -- Assignments
- Assignment 1 - Haskell warmup. Due
Jan 11, 10pm.
- Assignment 2 - Haskell project. Due
Jan 20, 10pm. Additional file needed:
PolyParser.hs. Source file for the parser
generator (download only if you're curious or want it for an extra credit question):
- Assignment 3 - Scheme warmup. Due
Jan 29, 10pm.
- Assignment 4 - Scheme project. Due
Feb 5, 10pm.
The starting interpreter file, starting tests, and a demo script are linked
from the Scheme page. Additional files:
(sample output from interpreter, including inspect-it function).
- Assignment 5 - CLP(R) warmup. Due
Feb 17, 10pm.
- Assignment 6 - CLP(R) Part 2. Due
Feb 22, 10pm.
Additional information on the grid.clpr
program for Question 3 (from Kim Marriott and Peter Stuckey,
"Programming with Constraints: An Introduction")
- Assignment 7 - Ruby warmup. Due
March 1, 10pm.
- Assignment 8 - Ruby project.
Due March 8, 10pm.
assign8_tests.rb (unit tests)
- Assignment 9 - Java generics.
Due March 14, 10pm.
Turnin and Grades