Homework 0, CSE341 Spring 2008
Worth zero points
In an email to the course instructor (see the course homepage for his
email address), answer a subset of the following questions. The more
questions you answer, the better.
- What is your name? What do you want me to call you?
- What CSE courses (or closely related courses) have you taken?
- What programming languages have you written more than 10 lines of
code in? More than 100? More than 1000?
- Have you adjusted your course
email-list address if necessary?
- What do you hope to get out of 341? (For "extra credit" on
this zero-point question, how well does this match the goals in the
- Do you have a Facebook account (it's not necessary)? If so:
- How often do you use it?
- How old is your youngest Facebook friend?
- How old is your oldest Facebook friend?
- What concerns do you have about 341?
- What is something about you I probably would never know without
reading the answer to this question?
- Anything else?