CSE 341: Programming Languages
- Lecture: MWF 12:30-1:20,
- Section AA: Th 9:30-10:20,
- Section AB: Th 10:30-11:20,
- Section AC: Th 11:30-12:20,
Other Class Materials and Homework
Some assignments will include "extra credit" sections. These will enrich
your understanding of the material, but deliberately will provide scant
credit in proportion to the work required. Do them for what you'll learn
beyond the basics, not the points, and don't even think about starting the
extra credit portion until the main problems are complete.
Optional review session for final: Wed Dec 10, 4:30-5:30, EEB 037.
For practice exams, see previous offerings of the course, in particular for
2006. The mini-exercises are also good study material.
- Alan Borning,
borning at cs. Office hours: Wed Fri 2:00pm-3:00pm. I'm going to try having
office hours in one of the ugrad labs -- CSE 002. Regular
office: CSE 644
- Patrick Carroll (patcar at cs). Office Hours: Mon 2:30-3:30, CSE 002.
- Derek Cheng (imcheng at cs). Office hours: Mon 3:30-4:30,
Tues 1:30pm-2:30pm, CSE 006.
- Amit Levy (levya at cs). Office Hours: Thurs 10:30-12:30, CSE 002.
- Theresa Portzer (tportzer at cs). Office Hours: Tues Thurs
3:00pm-4:00pm, CSE 006.
- Scott Shawcroft (tannewt at cs). Office Hours: Tues Wed 10:30am-11:20am,
You can email all the TAs and the instructor at cse341-staff at cs.