WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? WHAT WAS YOUR ACADEMIC PATH?
Until 2016, I lived my entire life in various parts of the Bay Area (California).
I spent 12 years at UC Berkeley getting all my degrees (BS, MS, PhD).
Now a CSE Lecturer at UW! 😃
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR HOBBIES, TALENTS, AND SKILLS?
- ultimate frisbee, board games, hiking, camping, singing (a cappella)
- I am decently dexterous with my left hand.
- I can solve a few variants of the Rubik's Cube (I am NOT a speedcuber).
HAVE YOU DONE OR EXPERIENCED ANYTHING REMARKABLE OR MEMORABLE?
- So I have this story that involves kayaking, sea lions, a long night on a rock beach, a helicopter, and the coast guard... =P
- I once ran a marathon. It was hard.
WHAT COMMITMENTS WILL BE CONSUMING YOUR CYCLES THIS QUARTER?
- Teaching CSE333 and CSE369
- Co-leading CSE General TA Training
- CSE590E (CS Education Seminar)
- UW in the High School
Spring Team League (ultimate)