Exercise 02 - Pointers / Arrays / StringsOut: Wednesday January 17, 2018
Due: Friday January 19, 2018 by 11:59pm.
Note the unusual due time.
- We provide a mainline (ex3.c) and a
makefile. The mainline
is bug free and the makefile works, in that
it would build a bug-free executable if files Person.h and Person.c
- Provide suitable Person.h and Person.c files. You can deduce
what must be in them by looking at ex3.c.
- (We also provide a solution executable, ex3.
Download and restore its executable permissions (chmod u+x ex3)
to run it.)
- Your Person.c and Person.h files. (We will supply our ex3.c and makefile when we try to build your code.)
Your code must:
- compile on attu without errors or warnings
- have no crashes, memory leaks, or memory errors
- be pretty: the code and its formatting, modularization, variable and
function names, and so on, must make us smile rather than cry.
- be robust: you should think about handling bogus input
from the user, and you should handle hard-to-handle cases
(if there are any) gracefully.