Staff

The entire course staff may be reached by Privately Posting on Ed or over email at cse332-staff. For sensitive personal questions (DRS, extenuating circumstances, etc.), please feel free to write to the instructor directly.

Melissa Winstanley she/her Instructor

Email: mwinst
Office: CSE 214 (Allen Center)

I'm a Seattle-area native who attended UW for my BS/MS in Computer Science, graduating in 2012/2013. Since then, I've been a software engineer at both large and small companies, as well as a part-time lecturer at UW. My focus professionally is on backend developer platforms and distributed systems. In my personal time, I'm passionate about gardening, biking, reading, and cooking.

Mohamed Awadalla he/him AA

Email: awadalla

Hi! I'm Mohamed Awadalla, and I'm a junior and fifth-time TA for 332. Although I was born in Cairo, Egypt, I've lived most of my life here in Seattle. When I'm not coding, I love watching F1 and anything that has to do with motorsport. I also love playing sports, mainly squash, soccer, and padel. Looking forward to a great spring quarter!

Hitesh Boinpally he/him AD AE

Email: hiteshb

Hi, I'm Hitesh and I'm a BSMS student from Maple Valley (an hour south of UW) TAing CSE 332 for the second time! Some things I like to do outside of school are biking, watching football, and trying new foods. I'm super stoked to get to know you all this quarter!

Nile Camai he/him AB

Email: nilec

Hi everyone! My name is Nile and I'm a fourth-year CS student and seventh-time TA for CSE 332. I've lived in the Seattle area for basically my whole life. Some of my interests include mixology, fashion, and mechanical keyboards. Looking forward to a fun quarter!

Hans Easton he/him

Email: hans00

I grew up in Shanghai, China. This is my nth time TAing for this course, will also be my last time since I am graduating this quarter. I started UW 7 years ago, so I feel like it is about time for me to get out of here. After graduation, I will be joining Google as SWE. Aside from course questions, feel free to chat with me about internships - I have done quite a few in in startups and big companies; about the BS/MS propgram - can share with you my personal experience and tips for the application process; about resume - can give you some general feedback if there's time in OH; or anything else you want to talk about. Looking forward to meeting ya'll.

Here's my Linkedin if you want to connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanseaston/

Arya GJ he/him AC

Email: agk8

Hi everyone! I'm Arya. I am a 5th year BSMS student from Bangalore, India. CSE 332 is the most interesting 300-level CS course I've taken and I am very excited to TA this course again (for the 9th time LOL). I am an avid sports fan; pretty much watch everything from football (soccer) to NBA to F1. I am a big music person too, so definitely drop any suggestions. Feel free to reach out about recruiting, technical interview prep, general CS advice, or literally anything random :)

Xunmei Liu she/her AC

Email: xunmel

Hi, I'm Xunmei Liu and you can also call me May : )) I'm a junior student and this is my second time TAing this class. I grew up in ShenZhen, China. I like dancing, playing basketball and soccer, drawing, and playing piano. Hope that we have a good time this quarter!!!

Chandni Rajasekaran she/her AF

Email: crajas

Hi! My name is Chandni and I am currently a fourth year student majoring in computer science. I am super excited to TA this course again since I've come to see that everything I've learned in this class has been very applicable to internship preparation. Outside of school, I really enjoy drawing and baking. As a shameless plug, I have an instagram account where I post my photorealistic color pencil drawings (username: @chandnidraws). I can't wait to meet everyone this quarter!

Amanda Yuan she/her AD AE

Email: yuanama9

Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm a BSMS student and this will be my seventh time TA-ing for CSE 332. I like salted caramel and large hair claws. Best of luck this quarter!

Yijia (Jazlyn) Zhao she/her AB

Email: yz0814

Hey everyone! I'm Yijia or you can call me Jazlyn. I'm fine with both of these two names. I'm a junior majoring in computer science. It's my second time TAing CSE332. I love baking and playing board game in my free time. I'm looking forward to working and having fun with you all! : )