Email Archive (both identical): [Lec A, Lec B]
- [3/15/21] Quiz 3 was released at 5pm on Mon Mar 15 and is due Thursday Mar 18 at 5pm. More on Policies, Topics, and Finding Groups.
- [3/09/21] Please fill out Course Evaluations. You should have received 2 emails: one with a link for lecture and one for section. Please use the link for the lecture section you are officially registered for: Lecture A, Lecture B. Evaluations for section close 3/17.
- [1/04/21] Welcome to CSE 332! [Syllabus]
Asking Questions & Getting Help
It is very important to us that you succeed in CSE 332! Outside of lectures and sections there are several
ask questions or engage with the staff:
- Visit office hours! This is the best place to get detailed, hands-on debugging help and to work
with other students.
- Make a public post on the Ed Board for general questions and discussion that both staff and
students can contribute to.
- Make a private post on the Ed Board or email cse332-staff for
questions or issues you would prefer to discuss privately.
- Send anonymous feeback to the instructor here.
course feedback is always appreciate and will be seriously considered.
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java 3rd Ed.,
Mark Allen Weiss,
Addison Wesley: 2011, ISBN: 0132576279
Code from the book
(We will also try to support the 2nd edition: Addison Wesley: 2007,
ISBN: 0-321-37013-9, Errata for 2nd edition
Code for the 2nd edition
Please refer to university policies regarding
disability accommodations or