- [10/22/20] Quiz 1 is due Friday Oct 23 at 11:59pm. More on Policies, Topics, and Finding Groups.
- [10/19/20] EX07 and EX08, due Mon Oct 26 have been posted.
- [10/14/20] P2 has been released! EVERYONE (even if you
want to work with the same partner as on P1) must fill out this
one-question partners survey by 6pm, Thurs Oct 15.
If you want to be added to the partners pool then you also must fill
out this survey as well. Be sure that you also click "Leave Current Group", followed by "Find Me a Group".
- [9/30/20] Welcome to CSE 332! [Syllabus]
Asking Questions & Getting Help
It is very important to us that you succeed in CSE 332! Outside of lectures and sections there are several
ask questions or engage with the staff:
- Visit office hours! This is the best place to get detailed, hands-on debugging help and to work
other students. We love one-on-one time with students!
- Make a public post on the Ed Board for general questions and discussion that both staff and
students can contribute to.
- Make a private post on the Ed Board or email cse332-staff for
questions or issues you would prefer to discuss privately.
- Send anonymous feeback to the instructor here.
course feedback is always appreciate and will be seriously considered.