- [12/09/20] Please fill out Course Evaluations. You should have received 2 emails: one with a link for lecture and one for section. The link for lecture is here.
- [12/08/20] Quiz 3 was released at 11:59pm on Wed Dec 9 and is due Friday Dec 11 at 11:59pm. More on Policies, Topics, and Finding Groups.
- [12/07/20] P3 Gradescope Submission for Code and Writeup are available. Please see this post about submitting.
- [9/30/20] Welcome to CSE 332! [Syllabus]
Asking Questions & Getting Help
It is very important to us that you succeed in CSE 332! Outside of lectures and sections there are several
ask questions or engage with the staff:
- Visit office hours! This is the best place to get detailed, hands-on debugging help and to work
other students. We love one-on-one time with students!
- Make a public post on the Ed Board for general questions and discussion that both staff and
students can contribute to.
- Make a private post on the Ed Board or email cse332-staff for
questions or issues you would prefer to discuss privately.
- Send anonymous feeback to the instructor here.
course feedback is always appreciate and will be seriously considered.