Class Email List
- The course email list is email@example.com
- Everyone in the course and the course staff are subscribed to the list
- Announcements will be sent to the course list
- You will be automatically subscribed within 24 hours of registering for the course with your UW netID
- You need to receive and read messages sent by the course staff to the list
- If your @u account is not a good address for getting course email, you can change it as follows:
- Go to http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/cse331a_au19
- Click the "Log In" button in the big red UW Community box and enter your credentials.
- (Somewhat unintuitively,) click the "Unsubscribe or edit
options" button near the bottom of the page. Then enter your
desired email address, etc. Changes take effect immediately.
- You can view list archives at https://mailman.u.washington.edu/mailman/private/cse331a_au19/.
- More information on UW mailing lists is at http://www.washington.edu/computing/mailman/