[Cse321] finals and grades

From: Venkatesan Guruswami (venkat@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 17:44:59 PDT

    Hi,

    The finals have been graded and the final decimal grades have also been
    assigned. If you would like to pick up your final, you can do so over
    next couple of days. I'll be in only intermittently, but I'll definitely
    try to be in my office from 2:00-3:00pm tomorrow (Thursday), so you can
    feel free to stop by then to pick up the final (and I can tell you also
    what your decimal grade on 4 will be if you wish to find out).

    Alternatively, you can also send me email requesting the score on the
    final and/or your decimal grade, and I'll respond with the data.

    Some statistics about the final:

    Max: 91
    Median: 58
    Mean: 58.4
    Std Deviation: 13.4

    For the final grade, the median grade is 3.4, and the average is 3.3
    with a standard deviation of 0.33.

    Thanks again to all of you for being in this class, and I hope to see
    some of you in a future class.

    Have a great summer!

    Venkat