[Cse321] No office hours tomorrow

From: Venkatesan Guruswami (venkat@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 12:23:21 PDT

    Hi

    I apologize for forgetting to announce this earlier, but since I'll be
    rushing to catch a flight right after class tomorrow, I won't be able to
    hold regular office hours tomorrow (Wed). I'll also be out of town for
    Friday's lecture, and Yiannis will cover for me and give the lecture on
    Friday (it will be on graph theory, which we will just begin in
    tomorrow's lecture). I'll try to give out the last problem set in
    tomorrow's class.

    Venkat