[Cse321] Missing book

From: Venkatesan Guruswami (venkat@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 18:19:40 PDT

    Hi class, and specifically folks who showed up at my office hours today:

    My copy of Rosen's textbook seems to have disappeared from my office.
    I think that one of the students who were at my office hours today must
    have taken it with them mistaking it for their own copy.
    Can you check and let me know if this is the case please! ?

    Thanks
    Venkat