[Cse321] Study Group in Terry/Lander?

From: jasont64@u.washington.edu
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 18:53:33 PDT

    Hi,

    Is there anyone (in Terry or Lander especially) who would like to get
    together sometime on Wednesdays or Thursdays to discuss the problem
    sets?  I always find myself with one or two problems I get stuck on for
    long periods of time, and I think talking about strategy for these
    difficult ones would both save time and help us learn ways of doing the
    proofs we might not think of alone.

    -Jason