Staff

Instructor

Robbie Weber   he/him

Email: rtweber2

About: When I'm not teaching or doing an occasional project in CS theory research, I enjoy watching baseball, knitting, and knitting while watching baseball.

Teaching Assistants

Alex Liu   he/him

Email: xllegion

Section: AD, AE/BA

About: Hi! I'm Alex, a CS/ACMS double major student. Other than computer science, I play Go, board games,and 4X video games. Looking forward to a great quarter with you all in CSE312!

Allie Pfleger   she/her

Email: pflegera

Section: AB

About: Hi, everyone! I'm a knitter, reader, gamer, and mom. This is my 10th quarter TAing. I'm excited to get to help you all with this fun and challenging course!

Anna Kuznetsova   she/her

Email: avk5

Section: AB

About: Hi! I'm excited to be one of your TAs this quarter. I am a senior pursuing a double degree in CS and Business Administration with a focus in Entrepreneurship. Outside of school I enjoy spending time with my cats, playing Pixelogic, cooking, and diving into the world of beauty. Come to my office hours for help on any coursework, content, or if you just want to talk. Please reach out if you need anything!

Charles Immendorf   he/him

Email: chazi

Section: AC

About: Hi! I’m a third-year CS student also minoring in linguistics, and this is my second quarter TAing 312. Outside of class, I like weightlifting, video games, anime, and manga, and I’ve recently been getting into game development and kendo. Feel free to reach out to me for anything!

Claris Winston   she/her

Email: clarisw

Section: AE/BA, BD

About: Hi everyone! I'm Claris, and I'm a junior majoring in computer science. This is my 7th quarter TAing and I'm so excited to work with y'all this quarter! Outside of school, I enjoy drawing, playing piano, and gymnastics. I also love baking sweet treats and cake decorating. Feel free to come chat with me about anything :)

Edward Qin   he/him

Email: edwardcq

Section: BC

About: Hello, I’m Edward! I’m a sophomore studying CS. I enjoyed taking 312 because of all the cool applications it exposes you to, and I hope you will also enjoy the class! Outside of CS, I enjoy playing the cello. Please don't hesitate to reach out about the course content or anything really.

Eleos Cogne   he/him

Email: tcogne

Section: AC

About: Hi! I'm Eleos and I'll be your TA this quarter. I'm an exchange student from Switzerland and this is my second quarter as a TA for 312, one of my favorite class!

Emily Robinson   she/her

Email: emilyr35

Section: BB

About: Hi! My name is Emily and I am a current computer science and math sophomore from Issaquah, Washington. 312 was one of my favorite classes that I’ve taken, so I’m super excited for the opportunity to teach it. When I’m not in class or studying, I like to bike around Seattle as a way to try new food! I also like to get outside by hiking, swimming, and paddle boarding. I can’t wait for a great quarter with all of you!

Judy Tian   she/her

Email: yuxin6

Section: BB

About: Hello, my name is Judy. I am a senior student majoring in CSE and ACMS - Data Science & Statistics track. I’m super glad to be a TA for CSE312 this quarter. During my free time, I like listening to music, watching video game streaming, hiking, and currently I’m learning Korean. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Michael Wen   he/him

Email: mwen8

About: Hello! I'm a 5th year CS Master's student at UW from Bellevue. I'm really excited to be one of your TAs this quarter! This is my third quarter as a TA, and my first quarter as a TA for 312. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I look forward to working with you all!

Shreya Jayaraman   she/her

Email: shreyaj

Section: BC

About: Hi everyone :) I’m Shreya, a fifth-year BS/MS student studying CS. This will be my 11th (and last :(() quarter TAing, and I’m super excited to teach 312 this quarter! I’m very interested in CS education, but outside of CS and teaching, I enjoy making playlists, reading manga and traveling. Drop by my OH or reach out if you need anything or want to chat - I’m looking forward to meeting you all this quarter!

Zhihao Li   he/him

Email: zli7

Section: AD, AE/BA

About: Hi! I’m Zhihao (feel free to call me Leo), a senior majoring in CS and ACMS. This is my second time TAing, and I’m super excited to meet you all. In my spare time, I like hanging out with friends and video gaming. Looking forward to spend a great quarter with you!