CSE312: Foundations of Computing II
Catalog Description: Examines fundamentals of enumeration and discrete probability; applications of randomness to computing; polynomial-time versus NP; and NP-completeness. Prerequisite: CSE 311.Prerequisites: CSE 311
- This course contributes to the following ABET outcomes:
- (1) an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- (3) an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- (6) an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- (7) an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Portions of the CSE312 web may be reprinted or adapted for academic nonprofit purposes, providing the source is accurately quoted and duly creditied. The CSE312 Web: © 1993-2021, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Univerity of Washington. Administrative information on CSE312 (authentication required).