Staff

Instructor

Robbie Weber   he/him

Email: rtweber2

About: When I'm not teaching or doing an occasional project in CS theory research, I enjoy watching basketball, knitting, and knitting while watching basketball.

Teaching Assistants

Anjali Agarwal   she/her

Email: anjali@uw

Section: AE

About: Hi, I'm Anjali! I'm a senior studying CS and Math. I have a love for sushi, board games, and mediocre rom coms on Netflix. 311 is one of my favorite courses and I am so excited be a TA for it this quarter. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sandy Chien   she/her

Email: sandy617@cs

Section: AA

About: Hi everyone! I'm a senior studying CS + ACMS and am excited to TA for 311 this quarter. Outside of school, I love cooking, listening to music, and watching reality shows. Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything and I look forward to meeting you all!

Ben Lambert   he/him

Email: bmlamb@uw

Section: AE

About: Hi! This is my second quarter TAing 311, and I'm really excited for it! I live right now in Bellevue, WA, although I am originally from Oakland, CA. Outside of class, I spend my time cooking, learning about history, or playing videogames. Feel free to ask me about these or anything at all, and I look forward to meeting you all this quarter!

Kasper Lindberg   he/him

Email: whet@uw

Section: AC

About: Hey. I'm a 5th year masters student in CS and majored in Math and CS as an undergrad here. I currently do research in CS theory. In my free time I enjoy cooking, baking, mixology and video games (pc and switch).

Allie Pfleger   she/her

Email: pflegera@cs

Section: AC

About: Hi, everyone! I'm a knitter, reader, gamer, and mom. This is my 5th quarter TAing. I'm excited to get to help you all with this fun and challenging course!

David Shiroma   he/him

Email: ds99@cs

Section: AB

About: Hello! I’m a senior studying CS and (pure) math. Fun fact if I couldn’t be a SWE, I see myself as a professor :) When I’m not writing code or writing proofs, I like to spend my time rock climbing, brewing fancy teas, and (unproductively) binging TV shows.

Alicia Stepin   she/her

Email: astepin@uw

Section: AD

About: Hello! I'm a third year student here at UW, studying math and computer science. I'm really excited to guide y'all through the exciting world of CSE 311. Outside of school, I really like playing the piano and table tennis (though I'm not particularly good at either). Feel free to reach out to me about anything :)

Alice Wang   she/her

Email: alicew3@cs

Section: AD

About: Hi! I'm currently a third-year student and am super excited to be a TA for CSE 311 this quarter since I really enjoyed this course’s content! Outside of class, I really enjoy watching Netflix, drawing and playing Genshin. Feel free to ask me anything :)

Ben Zhang   he/him

Email: bzhang0@cs

Section: AB

About: Hey everyone! Super excited to be TAing 311 again! I'm from Sammamish, WA and in my free time I love to cook, edit videos, and play video games. This has been one of my favorite classes and I hope it will be yours as well!

Muru Zhang   he/him

Email: nanami17@cs

Section: AA

About: Hi! I'm from China and I came to Washington state when I was 17. Now I'm a senior major in CS and math after transferring from a community college. 311 is one of my favorite courses and I hope you can enjoy it too! I spend lots of time on video game, anime, watching esport/soccer outside of class, come to chat with me with anything you are interested in!