Hongda's HTML Page

Bio

Hi I am an Undergrad student at UW, and I majored in ACMS. I was having fun with LeetCode, Discord.Net and C# during the spring break.

Classes I'm currently taking

1. AMATH 383 <Continuous Mathmetical Modeling>
  2. MATH 398 <Undergrad Research>
  3. CSE 154 <Fun With Web >
  4. CSE 163 <Fun with Python >
  5. EDUC 401 <Volunterring Stuff>

Five of My Favorite Things

1. Favorite programming language: C#
  2. Favorite food: POTATOES!
  3. Favorite TV show: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic MLP:FIM (Mlti-layer Perceptron: Fourier Transform is Magic)
  4. Favorite hobby: EDM music production or classical music.
  5. Favorite game: Minecraft

A picture that represents when I'm happy

Tears of joy Emoji

This is an image of the TearsOfJoy Emoji(CC BY 4.0) from the Face with Tears of Joy emoji wikipedia page

A picture that represents when I'm sad

Sad Lyra

This is an image of sad lyra(CC BY-NC 3.0) Deviantart Source Page

Something About Fractals

Fractals are some of the most fascinating mathematical objects. Different fractals has their own rule that defines then. I make fractals using software from time to time, in particular, I use a sofware called Mandelbulb3D. It can generate 3d fractals.

Making those fractals are not easy business, it takes time to set up the best parameters and find the best the rendering parameters and then find the best parameters the scale up the best when doing full rendering, and of course, assuming you have a good looking fractal at the first place.

Fractals Gallery

Image Description
Maldelbrot Set in 3d If I remember corectly this is a 3d version of Maldelbrot set in 2d.
mutated Menger Sponge in 3e This is a mutated version of menger sponge with serveral different light sources.