Welcome to the CSE 143 random sentence generator! What is the name of the grammar file? sentence.txt Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)? How many do you want me to generate? 3 the the a Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)? s Illegal symbol. Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)? Illegal symbol. Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)? How many do you want me to generate? 5 a wonderful child the wonderful pretentious mother John the faulty father a green child Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)? big Illegal symbol. Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)? Illegal symbol. Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)? How many do you want me to generate? 10 a green child honored Sally a fat man died Spot died Jane helped the pretentious faulty subliminal faulty dog Jane honored Spot Elmo helped Sally the green subliminal child honored a subliminal faulty green wonderful man a big cat helped the faulty subliminal green mother Sally honored a green mother John helped the green pretentious mother Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)? How many do you want me to generate? 1 the faulty father hit Jane Available symbols to generate are: [, , , , , , , , , ] What do you want to generate (Enter to quit)?