- Monday, April 1: Spring quarter begins
- Friday, May 10: Midterm Exam, 5:00-6:15pm
- Monday, May 27: No class - Memorial Day
- Wednesday, June 12: Final Exam, 12:30-2:20pm
Feedback to the course staff is always welcome! You can email your TA or Brett or submit anonymous feedback using this form.
- [6-5] The TAs will hold an optional review session for the final exam on Monday, June 10 at 4:30pm in GUG 220.
- [6-3] Details about the final exam have been posted on the exams page. The pre-exam reflection is due by 11:59pm on Sunday, June 9.
- [6-3] Was your TA awesome this quarter? Nominate them for the Bob Bandes Award.
- [6-3] Course evaluations are now available. Please take a few moments and give us your feedback to help make the course and the staff better.
- [5-31] Brett's office hours for Monday, June 3 and Friday, June 7 will be CANCELLED since he will be out of town. The IPL and message board are available if you need homework assistance. For urgent matters requring Brett's direct attention, please email him.
- [5-22] HW7 has been posted. Take the Personality Test to have your results included in the test file.
- [5-20] Results from the midterm exam have been posted on the exams page. The post-exam reflection is due by 11:59pm on Sunday, May 26. Regrade requests are also due by 11:59pm on Sunday, May 26 and can be submitted following the process on the regrade policy page.
- [5-13] Brett's office hours are CANCELLED for today to focus on exam grading. Please post on the messge board or email with questions.
- [5-9] The recording of the Thursday evening review session has been posted on the exams page.
- [5-6] The IPL will be CLOSED from Saturday, May 11 through Wednesday, May 15 and will have single staffing on Thursday, May 16 and Friday, May 17. Regular hours and staffing will resume on Saturday, May 18.
- [5-1] Details about the midterm exam have been posted on the exams page. The pre-exam reflection is due by 11:59pm on Wednesday, May 8.
- [4-17] Brett's office hours will be CANCELLED on Friday, April 19. Please visit the IPL or post on the message board for assistance.
- [4-10] Exam dates have now been confirmed. The midterm exam will take place Friday, May 10, from 5:00-6:15pm The final exam will be held on Wednesday, June 12 from 12:30-2:20pm. Details, including links to request an alternate date/time, are on the exams page.
- [4-1] Please fill out the course survey.
- [4-1] Check out this great list of resources to help you in CSE142, compiled by one of our TAs!
- [4-1] IMPORTANT: Always double-check your quiz section classroom location on MyUW BEFORE attending your first section on Thursday. Room changes can occur during the first week of the quarter, sometimes at the last minute.
- [4-1] Welcome to CSE 142!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions/problems.