- Wednesday, September 25: Autumn quarter begins
- Friday, November 1: Midterm Exam, 5:30-6:45pm
- Monday, November 11: No class - Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 28 - Friday, November 29: No class - Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 11: Final Exam, 12:30-2:20pm
Feedback to the course staff is always welcome! You can email your TA or Brett or submit anonymous feedback using this form.
- [12-06] The IPL will close for the quarter at the end of the day on Friday, December 6. There will be no IPL hours during finals week.
- [12-06] The TAs will hold an optional review session for the final exam on Monday, December 9 at 4:30pm in GUG 220.
[12-02] Course evaluations are now available. Please take a few moments and give us your feedback to help make the course and the staff better.
- [12-02] Was your TA awesome this quarter? Nominate them for the Bob Bandes Award.
- [11-29] Details about the Critter Tournament have been posted.
- [11-25] Brett's office hours will be rescheduled to 3:00-4:00 on Tuesday, and will be CANCELLED on Wednesday. Have a great Thanksgiving!
- [11-22] The IPL will be CLOSED from 4:30pm on Wednesday, November 27 until normal opening time on Monday, December 2 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- [11-15] The first version of bigdata.txt has been posted for HW7. This file will be updated as more people take the personality test.
- [11-13] HW7 has been posted. Take the Personality Test to have your results included in the test file.
- [11-08] The IPL will be CLOSED on Monday, November 11 for the university holiday. It will reopen with normal hours on Tuesday, November 12.
- [11-04] Brett's office hours are CANCELLED this week to focus on exam grading. Please post on the messge board or email with questions.
- [10-30] The IPL will be CLOSED from Saturday, November 2 through Wednesday, November 6 and will have single staffing on Thursday, November 7 and Friday, November 8. Regular hours and staffing will resume on Saturday, November 9.
- [10-28] The TAs will hold an optional review session for the midterm exam on Thursday, October 31 at 4:30pm in GUG 220. TAs will also be available to assist with review problems during lecture times on Friday, November 1.
- [10-23] Details and review materials for the midterm exam have been posted on the exams page.
- [10-09] The course regrade policy has been posted. Please consult this policy before requesting a regrade on any assignment.
- [10-04] Exam dates have now been confirmed. The midterm exam will take place Friday, November 1, from 5:30-6:45pm The final exam will be held on Wednesday, December 11 from 12:30-2:20pm. Details, including links to request an alternate date/time, are on the exams page.
- [09-25] Please fill out the course survey.
- [09-25] Check out this great list of resources to help you in CSE142, compiled by one of our TAs!
- [09-25] IMPORTANT: Always double-check your quiz section classroom location on MyUW BEFORE attending your first section on Thursday. Room changes can occur during the first week of the quarter, sometimes at the last minute.
- [09-25] Welcome to CSE 142!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions/problems.