- Monday, June 18 : Summer quarter begins.
- Wednesday, July 4: No Lecture - Independence Day
- Friday, July 20, 3:30-4:45pm : Midterm Exam
- Thursday, August 16, in section : Final Exam, part 1
- Friday, August 17, in lecture : Final Exam, part 2
- [8-13] The last day for homework questions/help in the IPL will be Tuesday, August 14. The IPL will be open on Wednesday, August 15 for exam questions only. The IPL will close for the quarter on Thursday.
- [8-10] Was your TA outstanding this quarter? Nominate them for the Bob Bandes Award.
- [8-10] There will be a SECOND review session for the final exam on Tuesday, August 14 from 4:00-5:00pm in SIG 134.
- [8-10] Rules for the Husky tournament have been posted.
- [8-8] The course evaluation is now available. Please take a few moments and give us your feedback to help make the course and the staff better.
- [8-8] There will be a review session for the final exam on Friday, August 10 from 10:50am-11:50am in GWN 301. Please bring the practice final from section on Thursday if you are planning to attend.
- [8-6] Information about the final exam has been posted.
- [7-27] Brett is out of town today (Friday, July 27), and therefore his office hours will be CANCELLED. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- [7-18] The TAs will run TWO midterm review sessions:
- Thursday, July 19 at 4:00pm in SIG 134 (TAs working through sample problems)
- Friday, July 20 at 12:00pm in GWN 301 (working sessions with TA support)
- [7-18] Brett will hold addtional midterm prep office hours Thursday, July 19, from 2:00-3:30pm
- [7-6] Due to the holiday on Wednesday, Brett's office hours for TODAY will be extended to 1:30-3:30pm.
- [6-29] Please fill out the following forms by end-of-day Friday, July 6 to make special requests for the midterm or final exams:
- [6-29] Check out this great list of CSE142 Resources created by Amelia Shull, one of our head TAs!
- [6-20] Please note the following quiz section room changes and be sure to check MyUW for
the latest information:
section AA will now meet in room DEM 112
section AC will now meet in room GUG 204
- [6-17] Please fill out the course survey
- [6-17] IMPORTANT: Always double-check your quiz section classroom location on MyUW BEFORE attending your first section on Thursday.
Room changes can occur during the first week of the quarter, sometimes at the last minute.
- [6-17] Welcome to CSE 142!
- Contact email@example.com with any registration questions/problems.