- Monday, March 26 : Spring quarter begins.
- Friday, May 4 : Midterm Exam, 5:00-6:15pm
- Sunday, May 13 : Last day to change to or from S/NS grade option; last day to drop courses using Annual Drop.
- Monday, May 28 : No Lecture - Memorial Day
- Wednesday, June 6 : Final Exam, 12:30-2:20pm
- [6-2] The TAs will lead a final exam review session Monday, June 4, from 4:30-6:30pm in GUG 220.
- [5-30] Details and resources for the final exam are now available on the Exams page.
- [5-27] Course evaluations are now available. Please take a few moments and give us your feedback to help make the course and the staff better.
- [5-25] Was your TA awesome this quarter? Nominate them for the Bob Bandes Award.
- [5-25] Rules for the Critter Tournament are now posted.
- [5-9] Brett's office hours today (Wednesday, May 9) will be CANCELLED. Regular office hours will resume on Monday, May 14.
- [5-2] Brett's office hours on Monday, May 7 will be CANCELLED to focus on exam grading. He will have office hours as normal on Wednesday, May 9.
- [5-2] The IPL will be CLOSED from May 5 through May 9, and will have single staffing only on May 10 and May 11. Normal staffing will resume on May 12.
- [5-1] There will be two options for TA-led review sessions for the midterm:
- Thursday, May 3: 4:30-6:00 in GUG 220 (TAs working through sample problems)
- Friday, May 4: normal lecture times and locations (working session with TA support)
- [4-25] Details and resources for the midterm exam are now available on the Exams page.
- [4-9] Please fill out this form by end-of-day this Friday, 4-13, if you will need any special seating accommodations, such as a left-handed desk, for the midterm exam.
- [3-30] Check out this great list of CSE142 Resources created by Amelia Shull, one of our TAs!
- [3-28] Information about the Honors Seminar is now available.
- [3-26] Please fill out the course survey
- [3-26] IMPORTANT: Always double-check your quiz section classroom location on MyUW BEFORE attending your first section on Thursday.
Room changes can occur during the first week of the quarter, sometimes at the last minute.
- [3-26] Welcome to CSE 142!
- Contact email@example.com with any registration questions/problems.