Hey homies, my code is gonna rock this place With a method named main and a curly brace I put a semicolon at the end of each line You haters never seen code that looked so fine Hey homies, my code is gonna rock this place With a method named main and a curly brace jGrasp loves my code, no need to debug I can rap in Java until it unplug I put a semicolon at the end of each line You haters never seen code that looked so fine Hey homies, my code is gonna rock this place With a method named main and a curly brace The first time I try, my code compiles Lost a point for style cause my comments are vile jGrasp loves my code, no need to debug I can rap in Java until it unplug I put a semicolon at the end of each line You haters never seen code that looked so fine Hey homies, my code is gonna rock this place With a method named main and a curly brace Got help from the TAs in the IPL But I didn't need it cause I code so well The first time I try, my code compiles Lost a point for style cause my comments are vile jGrasp loves my code, no need to debug I can rap in Java until it unplug I put a semicolon at the end of each line You haters never seen code that looked so fine Hey homies, my code is gonna rock this place With a method named main and a curly brace I got full credit on external correctness Hey playa check this, my code eats yours for breakfast Got help from the TAs in the IPL But I didn't need it cause I code so well The first time I try, my code compiles Lost a point for style cause my comments are vile jGrasp loves my code, no need to debug I can rap in Java until it unplug I put a semicolon at the end of each line You haters never seen code that looked so fine << your custom 6th verse goes here >>