This program allows you to play a guessing game. I will think of a number between 1 and 100 and will allow you to guess until you get it. For each guess, I will tell you whether the right answer is higher or lower than your guess. I'm thinking of a number... Your guess? 3 higher Your guess? 30 higher Your guess? 60 lower Your guess? 40 higher Your guess? 50 higher Your guess? 55 lower Your guess? 53 lower Your guess? 52 You got it right in 8 guesses Do you want to play again? yes I'm thinking of a number... Your guess? 30 lower Your guess? 15 higher Your guess? 20 lower Your guess? 17 higher Your guess? 18 higher Your guess? 19 You got it right in 6 guesses Do you want to play again? YES I'm thinking of a number... Your guess? 70 higher Your guess? 85 higher Your guess? 95 higher Your guess? 97 higher Your guess? 98 higher Your guess? 99 higher Your guess? 100 You got it right in 7 guesses Do you want to play again? no Overall results: total games = 3 total guesses = 21 guesses/game = 7.0