CSE142 Sample Program handout #3 Output of Letters.java ---------------------- Dear Mom: Work is going great. I gave my first lecture on Wednesday. I was a bit nervous, but it turned out okay. I can always count on the Star Trek stuff to get a laugh. I bought a loft in downtown Seattle in a part of town they call Pioneer Square. I take the bus to work and that's pretty convenient. It gets a bit noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, but I've bought a laser pointer that I shine down from my window to confuse the drunk people. Can you believe what's happening on All My Children? I can't believe that Babe still hasn't told Bianca that she stole her baby. And it's so weird watching Tad being a father to a grown-up son. I remember when he was in high school and sleeping with both Liza and her mother at the same time. See ya later, Stuart ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Andy: Work is going great. I gave my first lecture on Wednesday. I was a bit nervous, but it turned out okay. I can always count on the Star Trek stuff to get a laugh. I bought a loft in downtown Seattle in a part of town they call Pioneer Square. I take the bus to work and that's pretty convenient. It gets a bit noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, but I've bought a laser pointer that I shine down from my window to confuse the drunk people. Did you hear that Brent Spiner is going to be on Enterprise next year? It sounds stupid. I think they ruined Stargate by having O'Neil no longer going out on missions. The new Stargate Atlantis is okay, but it's like vampires in outer space. Ann Rice meets Larry Niven. See ya later, Stuart ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Wendy: Work is going great. I gave my first lecture on Wednesday. I was a bit nervous, but it turned out okay. I can always count on the Star Trek stuff to get a laugh. I bought a loft in downtown Seattle in a part of town they call Pioneer Square. I take the bus to work and that's pretty convenient. It gets a bit noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, but I've bought a laser pointer that I shine down from my window to confuse the drunk people. Did you hear that Brent Spiner is going to be on Enterprise next year? It sounds stupid. I think they ruined Stargate by having O'Neil no longer going out on missions. The new Stargate Atlantis is okay, but it's like vampires in outer space. Ann Rice meets Larry Niven. Can you believe what's happening on All My Children? I can't believe that Babe still hasn't told Bianca that she stole her baby. And it's so weird watching Tad being a father to a grown-up son. I remember when he was in high school and sleeping with both Liza and her mother at the same time. See ya later, Stuart ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: The actual program produces a formfeed at the end of each letter that causes each one to be printed on a different page. This listing replaces the formfeed with a line of dashes to make it easier to read.
Stuart Reges
Last modified: Fri Oct 1 14:51:53 PDT 2004