See the Revision, Resubmission, and Reattempts section in the syllabus for resubmission policies. Form links will be added here as they are published!
- Resubmission Cycle 0 (accepting resubmissions 1/19-1/24 @ 11:59 PM)
- Resubmission Cycle 1 (accepting resubmissions 1/26-1/31 @ 11:59 PM)
- Resubmission Cycle 2 (accepting resubmissions 2/2-2/7 @ 11:59 PM)
- Resubmission Cycle 3 (accepting resubmissions 2/9-2/14 @ 11:59 PM)
- Resubmission Cycle 4 (accepting resubmissions 2/16-2/21 @ 11:59 PM)
- Resubmission Cycle 5 (accepting resubmissions 2/23-2/28 @ 11:59 PM)
- Resubmission Cycle 6 (accepting resubmissions 3/2-3/7 @ 11:59 PM)
- Resubmission Cycle 7 (accepting resubmissions 3/9-3/14 @ 11:59 PM)
Instructions for setting up software for this class can be found below.
Useful CSE 121 Resources¶
- CSE 121 Code Quality Guide
- CSE 121 Commenting Guide
- CSE 121 Pseudocode Guide
- Tips for Success at UW
- Java Cheat Sheet
- Grade Calculator
Java Practice Problems¶
These websites all have large collections of practice problems for Java programming. These sites are not affiliated with CSE 121, and problems may not be aligned with our curriculum. We cannot provide any support for these sites or the problems you’ll find on them, and you may have to choose which problems to try carefully. But if you’re looking for extra practice or examples, these are good resources.