©omputer Vision • EE576 • Project 2 • Pan-0-rama • Sean Hoyt • May 6, 2oo3

[  full res | low res | viewer  ]
^-[  Suzzallo Library Stairs  ]

[  full res | low res | viewer  ]
^-[  Warren Magnussen Park  ]

[  full res | low res | viewer  ]
^-[  Inside Suzzallo Library  ]

[  full res | low res | viewer  ]
^-[  Infamous Hub Lawn (reflected for viewer)  ]

[  full res | low res   Around the top of Suzzallo Library  ]->

^-[  Handheld panoramic @ Warren Magnussen Park  ]    

Project summary:
Had trouble with the handheld image lining up. Had to increase the blending width and number of iterations. The HUB law picture was doubled and mirrored so that I could put it in the viewer. The suzzallo top to bottom picture above right would not look good in the viewer as I shot it and could not locate a vertical viewer. My favorite of the series is the Suzzallo stairs, kinda reminding me of MC Escher a bit.

For the Warren Magnussen panorama, JM McNew and I fought, played frisby, and hid behind various trees and artworks throughout the landscape. My exe crashed when putting these files together so I used the supplied exe. The HUB lawn panoramic was done with my exe, but for some reason, the other files crashed it. Obviously, I did not account for something that was missing from the HUB sequence. Lastly, the zip and cab files needed to get the viewers to work, located on the cs computers, were copied into the working directory for these html files so that I could verify that the viewers were set up correctly. Setting the files to point to the cs server gave arise to access violations and would not initialize the viewers.