CSE 544: Principles of Database Management Systems
Alon Levy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sieg 310, 543-8099, office hours: Weds 3:30-4:30
Bart Niswonger, email@example.com
Stefan Saroiu, firstname.lastname@example.org
The classes are held in EE1 025, WF: 12:00-1:20. There will be no classes
for the week of May 15th due to the SIGMOD / PODS conference. To make up
for the lost time, there will be two extra lectures. Click here for the full schedule.
This is the breakdown of the schedule for completing the projects.
- The teams should be assembled by Friday, April 7th. Follow this link for a team listing.
- The project proposals should be submitted by Friday, April 14th.
- It is expected that every group will maintain some contact with us at least once every two weeks.
- The projects are due on June 2nd.
- The proposals should explain: what problem is being addressed; why
previous work is not appropriate; sketch of the approach; plan for
See this document for project ideas.
You should subscribe to the class mailing list by sending the message contents
cse544 to email@example.com.
The mailing list archive can be found here.
Useful Web Links