CSE 501: Implementation of Programming Languages
Winter Quarter, 1998
Meeting times: M, W, F, 1:30 to 2:20, Loew 111
Chambers (chambers@cs), office hours: Tuesdays 12-1, Thursdays
11-12, Sieg 309
Grove (grove@cs), office hours: Wednesdays 10-11, Chateau
- Jon Nowitz (nowitz@cs), office hours: Mondays 11-12, Sieg
- Slides from lecture are available here.
- Handouts are available here.
- Reading assignments are available here.
The full reading list for the class is available here.
- Homework assignments and sample solutions are available here.
- Sample solutions to the midterm exam are available here.
- Sample solutions to the final exam are available here.
Class E-Mail: cse501@cs
More information about compiler and language research can be found on
Mark Leone's programming
language research page.