Adding companion 590 to 501

Craig Chambers (chambers@klamath.cs.washington.edu)
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 16:50:30 -0800

Those of you who will be taking the implementation-based project should
register for 590 CB (not CP due to a registration snafu). Since it's easier
to drop a class later than add one (I think) you may want to register for 590CB
if you're even remotely considering doing the implementation project.

-- Craig

----- Begin Included Message -----

Delivery-Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 16:30:13 PST
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 16:30:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Molly Burnam <mollyb@cs.washington.edu>
To: Craig Chambers <chambers@cs.washington.edu>
Subject: Adding companion 590 to 501

Craig:

I've been checking on the 590 course you wanted to add that would go along
with 501. I know you requested 590 CP, but the person in the Registrar's
Office added it as 590 CB.

It is currently on the system and ready for students to register in it;
it's on Monday from 4:30-6:20 in Sieg 224. The SLN is 8195. It would be
much better for us if the CB designation is okay; and, it will mean your
students may register for it in a more timely manner.

If this is all right, please let me know and I will add it to the
departmental web page.

Molly Burnam
Advising Assistant
phone: (206) 685-7571