CSE 501: Implementation of Programming Languages
Winter Quarter, 1997
Important Course Information
- Meeting times
- M, W, F, 12:30 to 1:20, Sieg 225
Chambers (chambers@cs), office hours: Tu 11-12, Th
12:30-1:30, Sieg 309.
Grove (grove@cs), office hours: W 1:30-2:30, F 2:30-3:30,
- Slides from lecture are available here.
- Handouts are available here.
- Reading assignments are available here.
The full reading list for the class is available here.
- Homework assignments are available here.
- Material related to 590CB (the implementation-based course
project) can be found here.
Class E-Mail Archives
- Messages sent to the cs501@cs mailing list are archived
More information about compiler and language research can be found on
Mark Leone's programming language research page.