CSE 501: Implementation of Programming Languages
Winter Quarter, 1996
Important Course Information
- Meeting times
- M, W, F from 1:30 to 2:20 in MEB 235
Chambers (chambers@cs), office hours: T, Th 11-12
(starting second week), Sieg 309.
- Vass Litvinov (vass@cs), office hours: We 11:00-12:00,
Fr 11:30-12:30, Sieg 423 / a cubicle on the 4th floor.
- Slides from lecture are available here.
- Handouts are available here.
- Reading assignments are available here.
The full reading list for the class is available here.
- Homework assignments are available here.
- Messages sent to the cs501@cs mailing list are archived
Cecil and Vortex Information
Handouts from tutorials
Cecil reference documentation
Documentation is available both in HTML and PostScript formats:
The previous quarter's Web page, including all the old slides, etc.,
is available here.
More information about compiler and language research can be found on
Mark Leone's programming language research page.