CSE452: Distributed Systems
Catalog Description: Covers abstractions and implementation techniques in the construction of distributed systems, including cloud computing, distributed storage systems, and distributed caches.Prerequisites: CSE 332 and CSE 333; recommended: CSE 451
- This course contributes to the following ABET outcomes:
- (1) an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- (2) an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, , and economic factors
- (5) an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- (6) an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
Portions of the CSE452 web may be reprinted or adapted for academic nonprofit purposes, providing the source is accurately quoted and duly creditied. The CSE452 Web: © 1993-2022, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Univerity of Washington. Administrative information on CSE452 (authentication required).