Software engineering goes beyond software development. It
includes processes from defining a product to shipping and
maintaining that product. A good software engineer requires
strong technical, teamwork, and communication skills.
Get ready to learn software engineering principles first hand,
ship product, and survive to do it again!
- Savery Hall,
264, MWF 10:30-11:20
- Group meeting
- Location of your choosing, T 9:30-10:20
- Mueller Hall, 153, Th 9:30-10:20
- Emina Torlak (emina@cs), CSE 596, F 11:30-12:30
- Megan Campbell (meganca@cs), CSE 218, T 11:30-12:30
- Darioush Jalali
(darioush@cs), CSE 220, W 12:00-13:00
- Discussion board
- Post questions to the entire class.
- Contact the staff.
- Anonymous feedback
- Contact the instructor anonymously.
- Assignment turn-in.
- Grade database.
We gratefully acknowledge that parts of the course
material have been copied or adapted from the previous
editions of CSE 403, taught by Michael Ernst and Marty Stepp.