You've gotta a lotta lotta nerve Coming here when I'm still with him And I can't have you, it isn't fair Born March of '86, my birthday's coming And if I had one wish, yeah, you'd be it When you're 'round I lose myself inside your mouth You've got brown eyes like no one else Baby, make it to me Again and again, again, again, again, again Never stop Again and again, again, again, again, again Never stop, oh He never really saw me Or waited when we were hooking up Yeah, he'd a never last Last week when I was sad You said that you knew My eyes change from kinda green To kind blue, heya When you're 'round I lose myself inside your mouth You've got brown eyes like no one else Baby, make it to me Again and again, again, again, again, again Never stop Again and again, again, again, again, again Never stop, oh They tell me if I leave him Baby, would you be there? 'Cause maybe you could Be m-m-mine all the t-t-time I'm beautiful in my way Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track Baby I was born this way. One look and I'm done One glance from your eyes And I'm captivated The taste of your skin The warmth of your hungry lips Has me so taken and I Love the way you can make me dance From miles away When I'm with you I'm so sedated I'm captivated by you You're just like the wind 'cuz Everything moves away when you're around it The sun is just like the sound of your voice in the morning When you light my world up and I Love the way you can make me dance From miles away When I'm with you I'm never jaded, I'm captivated Ooh ooh ohh oh oh oh Ooh ooh ohh oh oh oh oooh oh oh oooh oh oh ooh ooh ooh ooh I, need somebody who calls my name When clouds are smokin up my way You get me through these ch-changing skies I, don't wanna be afraid again It's just that I could use a friend You get me through these ch-changing skies Give me something that I Can wrestle to the ground There isnt anything that I can't handle now. We're out Believe me when I say That I Will Be Okay And listen that's advised and my Ch-Changing skies Changing skies Ch-ch-ch-changing Changing skies Ch-ch-ch-changing Changing skies Changing skies Changing skies Ch-ch-ch-changing Ooh ooh ohh oh oh oh Silicone, saline, poison, inject me, baby I'm a free bitch I'm a free bitch Some girls won't dance to the beat of the track She won't walk away, but she won't look back She looks good, but her boyfriend says she's a mess She's a mess, she's a mess, now the girl is stressed She's a mess, she's a mess, she's a mess, she's a mess Baby loves to dance in the dark 'Cause when he's lookin' she falls apart Baby loves to dance in the dark Baby loves to dance in the dark 'Cause when he's lookin' she falls apart Baby loves to dance, loves to dance in the dark Run, run her kiss is a vampire grin The moon lights away while she's howlin' at him She looks good, but her boyfriend says she's a tramp She's a tramp, she's a vamp, but she still does her dance She's a tramp, she's a vamp, but she still kills the dance Baby loves to dance in the dark 'Cause when he's lookin' she falls apart Baby loves to dance in the dark Baby loves to dance in the dark 'Cause when he's lookin' she falls apart Baby loves to dance, loves to dance in the dark In the dark, she loves to dance in the dark In the dark, she loves, she loves to dance in the dark Marilyn, Judy, Sylvia, tell 'em how you feel, girls Work your blond, Benet Ramsey will haunt like Liberace Find your freedom in the music Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick You will never fall apart Diana you're still in our hearts Never let you fall apart Together we'll dance in the dark Baby loves to dance in the dark 'Cause when he's lookin' she falls apart Baby loves to dance in the dark, baby Baby loves to dance in the dark 'Cause when he's lookin' she falls apart Baby loves to dance, loves to dance in the dark In the dark Oh, the disco heaven Oh, the disco heaven Get back, bunny It's getting cold in here little honey We got a show to put on your dress Take a minute for us and relax, relax Cupid's got me, oh with his bow & arrow, baby He'll hit you in the pants, hot pants Get the people to dance and relax, relax Oh the lights still on, we're dancing Yeah the floor is shaking In this disco heaven oh, the disco heaven The disco heaven oh, the disco heaven Oh the lights still on, we're dancing Yeah the floor is shaking In this disco heaven oh, the disco heaven The disco heaven oh, the disco heaven Throw your head back, girly Throw it like those girls in the movies We got a show to put on your dress Take a minute for us and relax, relax The ball is turning, 300 mirrors burning Through the hearts of the crowd In the back hips just banging the track To the music, the music Oh the lights still on, we're dancing Yeah the floor is shaking In this disco heaven oh, the disco heaven The disco heaven oh, the disco heaven Oh the lights still on, we're dancing I know that we are young And I know that you may love me But I just can't be with you like this anymore Alejandro Ohh.. She's got both hands In her pockets And she won't look at you Won't look at you She hides through love en su bolsillo She got a halo around her finger Around you You know that I love you boy Hot like Mexico, rejoice At this point I gotta choose Nothing to loose Don't call my name Don't call my name, Alejandro I'm not your babe I'm not your babe, Fernando Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch Just smoke one cigarette more Don't call my name Don't call my name, Roberto Alejandro Alejandro Ale-ale-jandro Ale-ale-jandro 2 Just stop Please, Just let me go Alejandro, Just let me go She's not broken She's just a baby But her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad Draw those flames that burn before him Now he's gonna find a fight, gonna fool the bad You know that I love you boy Hot like Mexico, rejoice At this point I gotta choose Nothing to loose Don't call my name Don't call my name, Alejandro I'm not your babe I know that we are young and I know that he may love me But I just can't be with you like this anymore She's got both hands in her pocket and she won't look at you, won't look at you oh She hides through love en su bolsillo She got a halo around her finger around you oh You know that I love you boy Hot like Mexico, rejoice At this point I gotta choose Nothing to loose Don't call my name Don't call my name, Alejandro I'm not your babe I'm not your babe, Fernando Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch Just smoke one cigarette and run. Don't call my name Don't call my name, Roberto Alejandro Alejandro Ale-ale-jandro Ale-ale-jandro x2 Just stop Please, Just let me go Alejandro, Just let me go She's not broken She's just a baby But her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad Draw those flames that burn before him Now he's gonna find a fight, gonna fool the bad You know that I love you boy Hot like Mexico, rejoice At this point I gotta choose Nothing loose Don't call my name Don't call my name, Alejandro Cherry, cherry, boom, boom Gaga Boy, we've had a real good time And I wish you the best on your way, eh, eh I didn't mean to hurt you I never thought we'd fall out of place, eh, eh I have something that I love long, long But my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong Then I met someone And eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh, I wish he never looked at me that way Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh Not that I don't care about you Just that things got so compliqué, eh, eh I met somebody cute and funny Got each other and that's funny, eh, eh, eh I have something that I love long, long But my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong Then I met someone And eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh, I wish he never looked at me that way Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh I have something that I love long, long But my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong Then I met someone And eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh, wish he never looked at me that way Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh, wish he never looked at me that way Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh, eh, cherry, cherry, boom, boom Eh, eh Oh, yeah All I can say is, eh Red one, Heidi Oh, oh, la, la, la We love designer I am, I'm too fabulous I'm so fierce that it's so nuts I live, to be model thin Dress me, I'm your mannequin J'adore, Vivienne I really want Pucci, Fendi, and Cardin, Valentino, Armani too Madame love them Jimmy Choo Fashion put it all on me Don't you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want me to be I am anyone you want me to be Oh, oh, la, la, la We love designer I need, some new stilettos Can't walk, down the street in those You are, who you wear it's true A girl's just as hot as the shoes she choose J'adore, Weitzman I really want Louis, Dolce Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, eh ou Madame love those Minolo Fashion put it all on me Don't you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want me to be I am anyone you want me to be Oh, oh, la, la, la We love designer Oh, oh, la, la, la We love designer Fashion put it all on me Don't you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want me to be Fashion put it all on me Don't you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want me to be Fashion put it all on me Don't you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want me to be Fashion put it all on me Don't you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want me to be Oh, oh, la, la, la We love designer Oh, oh, la, la, la We love designer I don't know why you're hurt inside Or what was said to make you cry I hope that you can see You are the greatest thing to me and when You feel like your not enough I'll give you wings I'll lift you up I hope that you can see you are The greatest, greatest thing to me I don't wanna waste another day And took hand off you up in the middle of the day ? What I can see is you waste another day Cuz when Im with you I fall apart, I see your permanently broken heart. Baby, your the greatest to me, No, no matter what, what, what I don't know why you're hurt inside Or what was said to make you cry I hope that you can see you are the greatest Thing to me and when anekatips You feel like your not enough I'll give you wings I'll lift you up I hope that you can see you are the greatest Greatest thing to me RedOne, Konvict GaGa, oh-oh, eh I've had a little bit too much, much All of the people start to rush, start to rush by How does he twist the dance? Can't find a drink, oh man Where are my keys? I lost my phone, phone What's going on on the floor? I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore Keep it cool, what's the name of this club? I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance Wish I could shut my playboy mouth, oh oh oh-oh How'd I turn my shirt inside out? Inside outright Control your poison babe, roses have thorns they say And we're all getting hosed tonight, oh oh oh-oh What's going on on the floor? I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore Keep it cool, what's the name of this club? I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance Dance, dance, just, j-j-just When I come through on the dance floor checkin' out that catalog Can't believe my eyes, so many women without a flaw And I ain't gon' give it up, steady tryin' to pick it up like a car I'ma hit it, I'ma hit it and flex and do it until tomorr' yeah Shawty I can see that you got so much energy The way you're twirlin' up them hips 'round and 'round And now there's no reason at all why you can't leave here with me In the meantime stay and let me watch you break it down And dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance Woo! Let's go! Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic Got my blueprint, it's symphonic Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic Got my blueprint electronic Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic Got my blueprint, it's symphonic Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic Got my blueprint electronic Go! Use your muscle, carve it out, work it, hustle I got it, just stay close enough to get it Don't slow! Drive it, clean it, lights out, bleed it Spend the lasto I got it In your pocko I got it Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance We are the crowd We're co-coming out Got my flash on, it's true Need that picture of you It's so magical We'd be so fantastical Leather and jeans Garage glamorous Not sure what it means But this photo of us It don't have a price Ready for those flashing lights 'Cause you know that, baby, I I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa-paparazzi Baby, there's no other superstar You know that I'll be Papa-paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop Until that boy is mine Baby, you'll be famous Chase you down until you love me Papa-paparazzi I'll be your girl Backstage at your show Velvet ropes and guitars Yeah, 'cause you know I'm starting Between the sets Eyeliner and all the rest Shadow is burnt Yellow dance in return My lashes are dry Purple teardrops I cry It don't have a price Loving you is cherry pie 'Cause you know that, baby, I I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa-paparazzi Baby, there's no other superstar You know that I'll be Papa-paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop Until that boy is mine Baby, you'll be famous Chase you down until you love me Papa-paparazzi Real good We're dancin' in the studio Stop, stop That song on the radio Don't stop For anyone We're plastic but We'll still have fun I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa-paparazzi Baby, there's no other superstar You know that I'll be Papa-paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop Until that boy is mine Baby, you'll be famous Chase you down until you love me Papa-paparazzi Ow, come here boy I met a drummer last week At a pool bar, down b-by the shore With a body like that, and your stone washed eyes I want you more He cried, "Mother! What'd you do to me?" I said, "Mother mother mother's for babies Call me kitty." Yeah Shake your kitty Shake your kitty meow Put your arms around me, babe I'm giving you permission to feel me Shake your kitty Shake your kitty meow Put your arms around me, babe I'm giving you permission to feel me Shake your shake Shake shake Shake your sh-shake Shake it, shake it Shake it, shake it Shake it, shake I took a drummer by the hand To the juke box then We hit the floor With your Van Halen pin And your dark side burns I want you more He cried, "Mother! What'd you do to me?" I said, "Mother mother mother's for babies Call me kitty." Oh, why dontcha Shake your kitty Shake your kitty meow Put your arms around me, babe I'm giving you permission to feel me Shake your kitty Shake your kitty meow Put your arms around me, babe I'm giving you permission to feel me You never call me by my name But I still want you You play some pretty tricky games But I still want you Your best friend drives a fancy car But I still want you You're working every hour But, but I still want you yeah! If you see a girl this pretty Shake her, shake her, shake that kitty When you see a girl that's pretty Shake it, shake it, shake that kitty Shake your kitty meow Put your arms around me, babe I'm giving you permission to feel me Shake your kitty Why don't you Shake your kitty meow Put your arms around me, babe I'm giving you permission to feel me Uh,uh,oh When you see a girl this pretty Shake her, shake her, shake her kitty When you see a girl that's pretty Shake your, shake your, shake that kitty Shake it, shake Shake it, shake Shake it, shake Meow! Uh-ah,uhh-aww C'mon and shake your kitty You're so pretty kitty