NPR Hourly News My CSP Page CS Principles Astronomy Picture of the Day Sunday, February 27, 2011 Spring Break Is SET! Rod's uncle is going to loan us his condo for the week of Spring Break. So, it's Hawaii, here we come. Now all I need is airfare, and the prices are crazy! :( Saturday, February 26, 2011 Spent most of the day sleeping. Very cool! Friday, February 25, 2011 Hey, TGIF! It's time to relax and enjoy a little humor. And this vid is totally off scale. With a title "Reporter & Snow Plow" you can pretty much guess what's gonna happen! Thursday, February 24, 2011 The Sun's View of the Solar System I missed this yesterday. This is a composite photo of the solar system as seen from the sun, taken by the Messenger space craft. They near planets are visible -- Uranus and Neptune are too faint in the photo. Get the whole explanation of this picture at APOD! Wednesday, February 23, 2011 Today we were assigned the problem of teaching someone else the Scratch programming language, which is kind of odd because we don't know it. But it looks pretty simple. Tuesday, February 22, 2011 It's George Washington's 279 birthday! Today in CS Principles Prof. Richard Ladner gave a lecture on Accessibiity. It was very interesting. He made the point that handicapped people add diversity to our society, and technology can help them be fully functioning members.